GATE Physics Coaching
GATE Physics Coaching
Career Endeavour offers GATE Physics Coaching along with Online Test Series. Our comprehensive course cover complete Syllabus along with in-depth Analysis as per GATE Exam Pattern.
|Physics||15 April 2022||11 June 2022||Enroll Now|
|Chemistry||15 April 2022||11 June 2022||Enroll Now|
|Life Science||15 April 2022||11 June 2022||Enroll Now|
What is GATE ?
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and Indian Institutes of Technology on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.
GATE is considered to be the standard examination conducted not only for post graduation admissions but also to open the gates for opportunities in several public sector enterprises and research organizations. Based on the score achieved in GATE, admissions are offered in IITs, IISc, and NITs, and abundant opportunities for campus placements with best salary packages.
Important of GATE Exam:
- M.Tech – Campus placements in National and International private or public companies.
- Several reputed PSUs and research organizations recruits on basis of GATE Score. i.e. IOCL, NTPC, ONGC, BARC etc.
- Teaching: Professor, Asst. Professor at IITs, NITs, reputed educational Institutes etc.
- Junior Research Fellow: ISRO, DRDO, BARC, IITs and CSIR Lab.
- Junior Research Associates/ Senior Project Associates.
- Scientist “C” grade jobs.
- Career in Research and Development.
The eligibility to appear for GATE exam is as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are pursuing the final year of such program.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master’s degree (M.Sc.) holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
GATE Physics Exam Pattern:
|GATE PHYSICS (PH)|
|Section||Qs.||No. of Qs.||Marks Per Qs.||Total Marks|
|General Aptitude||1 to 5||5||1||5|
|6 to 10||5||2||10|
|Physics||1 to 25||25||1||25|
|26 to 55||30||2||60|
|Total Questions : 65||Total Marks : 100||3 hours|
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
These questions are objective in nature, and each question will have choice of four answers, out of which the candidate has to mark the correct answer. Each question carries 1 or 2 marks questions in all the sections.
Numerical Answer Question
There will be no choices available for these types of questions. A Numeric Answer question carries 1 or 2 marks questions in all sections. The answer for these questions is a real number, to be entered by using mouse and virtual keypad displayed on the monitor. NO negative marking for these questions.
|Question Type||Marks||(-ve) Marking|
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||1 mark||0.33|
|Numerical Answer Question||1 mark||Nil|
|Sale of information brochure and Offline application form/online application form submission||Sept|
|Last date of issue of information brochure and application forms by post from GATE Offices, bank counters, GATE office counters||Oct|
|Last date for submission of Online application form||Oct|
|Last date for submission of receipt of completed Offline/Online Application form at respective zonal GATE Office.||Nov|
GATE Physics Online Coaching
Ph.: 011 2685 1008, 9717 880 045